Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Let's get serious..
I am bound and determined to fit into a size 6 wedding dress by October 20th 2014!! Camron will marry me the size (well close to the size) that he met me! Telling myself that is no biggie...I want to believe in myself and know that I can do it. It's just so hard to see myself like that when I haven't seen it in sooo long. Sure I can go to the gym and eat decent but it's so much more than that..I don't know where to start. First let me tell you that I love sweets!! Candy, cookies (Oreos are my fav) ice cream, did I mention candy?! I tell myself "ok just 5 sour patch kids and put the bag away" well before you know it I'm watching revenge and there goes the yummy sour patch kids. :/. I know I don't need them and most of the time don't really want them but it's there so why not?! So I go to the extreme I try to cut it all out..which so far hasn't been so bad...but it really makes me angry and really makes me sad. I love them ( woah ok enough about those damn sour patch kids). I really have had a lot of inspiration lately from different things like Pinterest.. You can go to the health and fitness tab and see all kinds of awesome motivation and tips..or like a friend on facebook..kristi ( hope you don't mind that I mentioned you :) ) she has Ben so kind to let me know what she does and what has helped her..I mean come on shouldn't that be enough motivation for someone?! It does motivate me and I leave the house with a packed gym bag and always end back at home with the same gym bag with the same clean gym clothes and the same bottle of water that I packed the night before...I have to stop making excuses and just do it (ha like Nike). I am not a shy person by any means and I love myself but my body has to last me for quite sometime and if I don't do something about it now then when I'm older ill really be screwed! I hope that writing daily will give me motivation and keep me motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment